Hear For You is registered under ACNC and a nationally registered NDIS provider founded by deaf people and run by deaf people for deaf teenagers. Hear For You provide mentoring programs, workshops and a community for deaf teenagers to pick up new skills and strategies, find mentors and also have a good time.
Hear For You had a website built on WordPress and hosted on a shared server.
The site speed was slow and the site was not optimised and better hosting was required to improve site performance and to cope with greater traffic volumes.
A number of new pages are required (e.g. Mentor Profiles, Mentor Resources (gated), Olympic Journey blog) along with increased user functionality.
The first step was to complete a full Performance Audit of the website with improvement recommendations covering:
- Design Flow
- Trust & Authority
- Strategy & Marketing Funnel
- Page Speed
As a result of the audit, we identified a number of priority areas that we went ahead and addressed.
We then moved the website to improved hosting and put in place a regular maintenance and security monitoring program.
- Improved Page Speed
– Google Page Speed Score Desktop: 69/100 (70+ is ideal)
– Google Page Speed Score Mobile: 31/100
– Page onload time: 3.0 secs (under 3 secs is ideal)
– Google Page Speed Score Desktop: 73/100
– Google Page Speed Score Mobile: 89/100
– Page onload time: 2.4 secs
- Regular backups, updates, security checks in place
- Support requests for additional pages, assistance with content updates provided in a timely and efficient manner.
Amica Digital started working with us in April 2019 to help with our website hosting and maintenance. At this point our website was difficult and not meeting our commitment to inclusion, then Suellen and her team came in and worked their magic to turn it around. Amica Digital understand WordPress, the importance of ensuring high level inclusion, user behaviour navigation, and now manage our website seamlessly. They are professional, punctual and share their knowledge in understandable language! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Amica Digital to other organisations….David Brady, CEO Hear For You